- Organic Angus Burgers served Blue Black - which means seared on the outside & raw in the center, heated through just enough to take the chill out.
- Lightly Steamed Wild Alaskan Salmon & organic baked sweet potato
- Chopped Organic Chicken Livers and steamed carrots
- Hard Boiled Free Range Egg Yolks- just the yolks
- Organic Plain Yogurt and Blueberries
Monday, February 22, 2010
Cooking for Your Pooch-Homemade Dog Food!!
I tell you these days everything's going organic, even pet food! Meet my new pooch Buddy ( I think he's being renamed ACE) So I guess you're saying to yourself, I thought this was a blog about cooking? It is! However sometimes the "client" is not who or what you are expecting! Imagine my confusion when looking at an order for chopped chicken livers, I was like who the heck is ordering this but as long as they're paying- who cares! While working at a 5 star NYC boutique hotel on the Upper East Side, I had numerous requests from exclusive clients asking if the chef would "cook" their pup up a gourmet meal. So what do celebrity pets eat, well here is a list of the requests I received:
Posted by Chef Jen DePalma at 10:41 AM