- Veggie Omelet loaded w/ Onions, Peppers and Fresh Herbs
- Tuna Salad w/ Fresh Avocado & Cucumbers
- Gourmet P.B.J.(kinda)- using Multi Grain Bread, All Natural Peanut Butter and Strawberry Preserves
- Turkey & Lettuce Roll Ups topped w Fresh Guacomole & a Squeeze of Lime.
- Greek Salad w Grilled Chicken- Mixed Greens, Feta, Olives & Grilled Chicken.
Friday, February 12, 2010
Friday Night Lite's
T.G.I.F. right? Yes, you're glad to be off the clock but who wants to even think about the chore of cooking dinner. Friday night's have become the official take-out night of America. However, when the nation's pinching pennies, take-out is the first to get an ax on the budget chopping block. An added bonus, as your wallet may fatten, your waistine may whittle!! So here are a few good ideas for an Easy Friday Night Lite menu:
Posted by Chef Jen DePalma at 10:35 PM